PaPa Meal recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, PaPa Meal will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
Collection of information
The four main ways we collect personal information about you are:
- when information about you is posted on Pa Pa Meal website, either by you or by a third party;
- when you log into a Pa Pa Meal website or otherwise submit personal information to Pa Pa Meal;
- when you use a Pa Pa Meal website, in which case our system automatically collects information relating to your visit to that website, such as your IP address; and
Using and disclosing your personal information
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to:
- provide you with a better service experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests; and
Pa Pa Meal will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- it is required or permitted by law (including by relevant privacy laws);
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requeste.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our websites possible, Pa Pa Meal may use your personal information to send you information and product updates about Pa Pa Meal websites and services, or other products and services.
We may contact you at any email or other address or contact point which we have collected or obtained in order to:
- contact you about your order on Pa Pa Meal website;
- provide you with updated information about Pa Pa Meal websites; or
- provide you with other information about other products or services which you may enjoy. If you are receiving promotional information from Pa Pa Meal and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by contacting the Pa Pa Meal Privacy Officer at and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 28 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please login to your account and edit your deetail or contact us by emailing to .
We will take all reasonable steps to change or delete information in response to such a request. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
Storage and security of your personal information
Pa Pa Meal will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
Please note that Pa Pa Meal may use overseas facilities to store, process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities. However, this does not change our commitment to keep your information secure.
Third party websites